WHY Panama Tropics Real Estate?
• As far as I can tell, my real estate firm is the only one in Panama that focuses on being a professionally dedicated business to help the BUYER find the perfect property. It isn't our goal to have page after page of property listings, although we may feature some of the more interesting properties that we've found.
• We focus on a unique and popular area of Panama, the West Beaches, from the communities of Punta Chame to Rio Mar.
• After more than 40 years of previous business experience in US real estate, development, and contracting, I am well versed in property, housing. and business. Additional work has given me the opportunity to meet the client's needs, perform problem solving, and negotiate with other professionals in the business. I've enjoyed a huge amount of client satisfaction in the property market, as well as using my Doctorate in Chiropractic which were used in the California and Chicago areas.
• I am skilled in interviewing my clients so that we are both perfectly clear in what the client needs and likes. This can and often does change when you are in a new country, but that is something we will address together.
• My living experience in Panama-I've experienced the international move, the process to make this happen, and I know what to do to get started successfully.
• On my team is Julio Luque, an established real estate and insurance broker here in Coronado, as well as in the City. Julio has a dynamite cultural mix from both his father and mother: Chinese, African, American, and Italian. After traveling in 3 of the Continents, he understands different cultures and their needs. Most important to Julio is his belief that his native country of Panama is the best place in the world to be.
• We are not limited to the West Beach Coast of Panama, but we put a strong focus on this area because of the high quality properties available, the shopping, as well as the close proximity to the City and it's many activities day and night. These West Beach areas will be a short drive to the new International Airport being constructed right now in Rio Hato.
• The West Beach area is truly a "place in the sun", with warm temperatures and little rain, even in the rainy season. Having lived in this area for over six years, I am also very familiar with the mountain properties close to the beaches. See the button above on the map of the area we recommend (West Beach Communities).
• My goal isn't to have the most listings of properties. My goal is to find you, the buyer, the property that meets your priorities. I won't waste your time showing you properties that aren't relevant to your specifications. Our team will be seeing some of the same properties you see as you surf the web and we will familiarize ourselves with them before you get here. We can put it all together for you so that you aren't dealing with a dozen realtors. We do that job for you.
• Our team helps your organize your trip to Panama, whether it is for the first time or the 10th time. Don't worry about where to stay when you get here or the best times to travel, etc. We are here to make things as easy as possible for you. We'll have suggestions so you don't have to spend your time with anything but finding your "place in the sun."
I've found it helpful to start the property search before you ever get into Panama. We can start by email or phone, if you like, so we'll have a lineup of properties ready for you to see when you arrive. I want to get to know my clients and I like to meet, even if long distance, as soon as possible. One tool I use is a short interview form, nothing too personal, but just enough to let me know a little about you.
If you are mainly here as a tourist, we'll respect that and make sure you have the R and R this tropical paradise provides. We find, though, that once tourists arrive, they want to live here, if even just part time. I'm known for making the best use of time for the client, so we can manage tourist time and buyer's time.
If you are not yet certain of Why Panama?, hit the button above. You will also be seeing the WHYS as we as we tour properties.
Whether you are a first time buyer or have purchased Panamanian properties all your life, my team can help you. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Copyright 2015 Panama Tropics Real Estate | All Rights Reserved | Lic# PJ 1069-15